Coatracks for Every Room and Budget
First impressions last so be sure to make a positive one with your entryway. A space that is organized and visually appealing makes a great first impression. There’s a perfect coatrack solution for every style, space, and budget. Three coatracks for beautiful entryways and varying budgets:
1. Standard coatracks: low budget
Standard coatracks can stand anywhere in the room or against the wall. This offers maximum layout flexibility without having to drill into the walls. These are also a perfect solution for anyone on a very limited budget as they start at just USD 32.
- Metal clothes racks: made of powder-coated or chrome steel, resistant to scratching, good for small corners and even basements (keyword: moisture)
- Wooden coatracks: have a warm and cozy feel, gain a characteristic patina over time, freestanding models are ideal for larger hallways and entryways
- Coatracks on wheels: very practical and easy to move, not as compact a look as with a mirror-wardrobe combo piece
2. Hanging coatracks: medium budget
The price of a hanging coatrack ranges from USD 65 to USD 550 and varies based on the size, design, and material (metal, wood, plastic hooks, metal hooks, etc.).
- Wardrobe panels: are attached flat on the wall to save space, customizable with a hook rack or single hooks in varying heights
- Medium-sized, wall-mounted coatracks: attached to the wall, don’t get in the way, available with or without a hat rack
- Panels with integrated coatracks and hanging rails: offer sleek combo solutions for hanging and setting down items
3. Coatrack sets: High budget
The complete coatrack sets are comprised of various furniture elements and range from USD 165 to USD 990. The multi-module variety is a long-term organization solution. Visually, combo-coatracks create an appealing and functional-looking space. These coatracks aren’t just for use in entryways. They also work well in other rooms because they are easy to coordinate with the room’s style.
- Chests of drawers: practical for gloves, scarves, and hats while also offering space to set items down
- Clothes cabinets: shelf space at the top, a rod for hanging coats and jackets, room for shoes at the bottom, doors prevent dust
- Wall mirror: gives the room a larger, more open feel while providing a practical place to set you keys and phone
- Hook rails: available at variable heights for whatever you need to hang (including purses or leashes)
- Cloakroom benches: Storage space inside with a cushioned seat for putting on shoes or setting things down
When choosing a coatrack, look for a style that suits your space and style. Wardrobe panels on the wall are perfect for tight entryways and coatracks or clothes racks on wheels are particularly well-suited to small apartments. Coatracks can also serve as a wardrobe replacement in a guestroom or a storage area for winter clothing in a basement. Appealing coatrack sets offer a cohesive concept made of multiple furniture elements.