Decorations for all the senses
Be it elaborate statues, exquisite candles, mirrors or vases – positioning decorations correctly is an art. Here is the basic principle: Less is more! In order for the room not to appear overcrowded, you should use decorations very sensibly. Stylight will help you select.
Decorations for aesthetic appeal
- Decorations such as Buddha statues, mini rock gardens for the table or Asian lanterns create an oriental atmosphere. Wall decorations such as pictures or reliefs made of iron and colorful glass can be added.
- African wooden masks, plastic deer heads and wooden sculptures such as elephants and giraffes for the safari look. Lounge chairs with coverings in zebra or leopard print.
- Interior design for cosmopolitans and those who are fond of traveling: Globe, atlas statues, antique books with leather binding and world time clocks
- Sweet doorstops, glass figurines for the shelf, colorful cushions as well as canvas prints or displays made of wood with inspiring messages create a familiar ambiance.
- Mirrors optically enlarge a room with ornate frames on the wall or as standing mirrors.
Decorations for the ambiance
- Zen fountains which quietly babble are relaxing and seem exotic.
- Electric tabletop fireplaces and fireplaces create a cottage atmosphere. There is an inexpensive mini version for the coffee table as well as an exclusive version in form of a granite table with an integrated fireplace.
- For nature lovers without green thumbs: Artificial flowers for the table, floor or as a screen in lofts and open areas
- Candles and candle holders create coziness. Lantern stands as table decorations or mounted on the wall with real flames or artificial ones.
Air freshener for the senses
- Scented lights provide for olfactory and lighting experience. The scent can be exchanged easily and can vary depending on the season and mood.
- Air fresheners with rattan sticks provide spa ambiance and a beautiful decoration for the guest bathroom or the corridor. Advantage: The scent lasts for a long time.
- Potpourri looks decorative in bowls or wire baskets and the look and scent can be adapted to the respective season.
With decoration, you can bring out your furnishing style and create a harmonious overall impression. However, they should be used sparingly so that the room does not appear overcrowded. Combined with light sources and air fresheners, decorations appeal to all senses.