Lamps: Lighting concepts for 4 rooms
Different lamps create different moods in the room. Stylight presents a variety of lighting options for the lounge and children’s bedroom as well as the kitchen and bathroom and explains which lamps are required for each room.
1. A feast for the eyes – kitchen lighting
- Ceiling lights: Kitchen lamps on the ceiling should be discreet in small functional kitchens. Cylindrical or rectangular lamps made from metal and glass are very suitable. Above the dining area, a hanging light with a lamp shade works well.
- Recessed lighting: Downlighting on kitchen wall units is a good solution to providing direct light on work surfaces. They are available as light tubes or spotlights.
- Pendant lights are classic lights for kitchen islands or counters in open kitchens and are also suitable as lamps over a dining table.
2. Light effects – Lamps for children’s rooms
Children adore colors and playful features. So ceiling lamps for children’s rooms are available in fun shapes (for instance, the sun, moon and stars) or with colorful printed shades. Table lights with patterned lamp shades also work well on craft tables. School children stay focused with a desk lamp and a night light helps infants fall asleep.
3. Eating and reading – Lamps for the lounge
You can create a cozy atmosphere in the lounge with an indirect light. You need a direct light at the dining table and when you are reading.
- Ceiling lamps: You can get creative in the living room with ceiling lights: From crystal chandeliers to modern designer lamps:anything is possible.
- Wall lamps are a useful and stylish accessory for the armchair, for example, as reading lights.
- Floor lamps can be used to supplement ceiling lamps with a light beam directed upwards providing indirect light. When used as reading lights, the light must be directed downwards.
- Table lamps are suited to the lounge, for coffee tables and side tables.
4. Wellbeing with perspective – Lamps for the bathroom
- Ceiling lights for the bathroom should not be too prominent. Circular models in chrome and glass are very suitable as bathroom lights and are mounted directly under the ceiling.
- Recessed lighting in the bathroom, available for shower units, for example.
- Mirror lights are available as tube lights or spot lights and provide bright light at the mirror in the bathroom with optimal color reproduction.
A variety of lighting options including a wide range of lamps, are available for the lounge and children’s bedrooms, as well as the kitchen and bathroom. The respective lighting concepts help to provide optimum lighting in all your rooms.