The perfect seating for your needs!
Comfy seating is what transforms your living space into a cozy and relaxing home. Choosing the right piece of furniture depends on the size of your space and the purpose of the seating:
Comfy and comfier: Sofas!
- Traditional loveseats and 3-seater sofas look best along the wall in smaller living rooms, and can become free-standing pieces in larger ones. Snuggle up in front of the TV or settle in with a glass of wine and some friends.
- Sectionals make use of every inch and are perfect for smaller living rooms.
- Sleeper sofas: If you don’t have a guest room, a fold-out sleeper sofa serves as an instant bed. Models with a boxspring are extra comfortable.
- Chesterfield: Eye-catcher and snuggle spot rolled into one. For maximum impact, place your seating free-standing in the room. Drawback: Not so cheap!
Tip: Choose seating with removable, washable covers for longevity.
Leggy Seating: Chairs and sitting stools
- Padded chairs are often unique pieces and can quickly become favorite spots in the living room, with their comfortable armrests. Go bold with striking velvet covers in purple or mint green.
- Swivel chairs are perfect for either working at your creative best at the desk or for relaxing and lounging after a hard days work.
- Stacking chairs are usually made of metal or plastic and can easily be stacked, which makes them space-saving geniuses. They are great for the kitchen or patio.
- Foldable chairs are perfect if you’re entertaining a crowd or to quickly have more seating at hand, if your small apartment doesn’t lend itself for bulky sofas. Foldable stools without a backrest are even easier to stow away.
- Ergonomical chairs help you maintain proper posture.
Tip: In the kitchen, benches help to bring people to the table on just on piece of furniture.
Relax in style: Armchairs
- TV armchairs with an integrated footrest or ottoman are the most comfy thing ever!
- Wingback chairs are chairs with side “headrests” and are most stylish with a corduroy or leather cover. For the bedroom or dressing room, chairs with soft fabric or velvet covers set the tone.
- Recliners are as comfortable as a sofa bed but need less space.
- Lounge chairs, often made of materials such as aluminum, are stylish pieces that look great in modern loft spaces.
- Massage chairs with an integrated massage function, invite you to relax and lounge.
Tip: Go for a large accent chair in bright colors or an eye-catching pattern, to offset plain furniture in a room.
Great seating is what transforms your living space into a comfy and relaxing home. If your chairs and sofas have great upolstery, an ergonimical built, and fresh colors, they guarantee maximum comfort and style.